Convoy to Rehoboth 9/27/2018

TroyT

Contributing Member
Member
#21
It's up in the air for me at the moment. I have a trailer on hold too. This sucks! :tickedoff: Build a boat to haul the cobra! Geez!
 

aspenbubba

Larry White - Troll
Contributing Member
Member
#22
I 've cancelled but was coming down Friday. I did one years ago and stayed in Rehoboth an extra nite as it was raining on Sunday. Monday wasn't great but I would rather not do that again. Only had an indoor cover and tonneau for the car.
 

InProcess

Ken Caniglia AKA Superfly
Contributing Member
Member
#24
I'm waiting for it not to be raining :tickedoff:. Could be as late as friday afternoon or even early Saturday O0
 

Jim Harding

Contributing Member
Member
#25
I 've cancelled but was coming down Friday. I did one years ago and stayed in Rehoboth an extra nite as it was raining on Sunday. Monday wasn't great but I would rather not do that again. Only had an indoor cover and tonneau for the car.
Larry, I have a couple car covers that I can bring, and you're welcome to use one.
 

TroyT

Contributing Member
Member
#26
I'm trailering, but leaving here later than originally planned. I plan to pick up a trailer at 10 and hopefully, I can get out of here about noon tomorrow. Seems that the weather is improving alittle...at least to go on Thursday.
 
#27
Our weather prognosticators suggest spotty showers on Friday. 40% chance.
Saturday and Sunday are looking good with temps in mid 70’s and partly sunny.

Rainex is your friend!
 

Jim Harding

Contributing Member
Member
#28
I’m still leaving my home between 9 and 10 AM Thursday. Enclosed trailer and will be taking it easy cruising in the rain....hope it blows out of here and clears up for Friday and Saturday. Be safe everyone, and see ya in Rehoboth, DE.
 

Don Gaboury

Contributing Member
#29
Ripper; Like I said in my first post""""" I'm driving Thursday morning no matter what!!!!!! Now is anybody going to be at Bob Evens or should I just drive by it and go to the beach...I will check this post in the morning..
 

Ripper

CACC President Kevin Moses
Contributing Member
#33
The weather person said the rain will be holding off until noon. So I am getting out of here as soon as possible. I will not be at Bob Evens
 

Jim Harding

Contributing Member
Member
#36
Doc, when I get onto 301/50 before the bridge, I'll give you a call to see if we can at least hook up somewhere.....or I can watch you zoom past me :).
Like Ripper said...maybe you should leave NOW....(it's 0730 now)
 

TroyT

Contributing Member
Member
#38
I will be heading out of here before noon, hopefully. I will not stop at Bob Evans. I"m going keep on to the beach. See you all there. O0
 
Top